Thank you for choosing EyeCare Consultants. To schedule or cancel a procedure, please call 812-618-4330. To request an appointment online, click here.
Our fax number is 812-426-2828. We are open 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. from Monday through Friday.
What Should I Expect at My Appointment?
New patients should plan to spend 1 ½ hours to 3 hours for their first appointment, so we can do a complete and thorough exam.
Please bring the following with you for the appointment:
• Your driver’s license or picture ID
• All health insurance cards so we can assist you with filing
• Any forms you filled out, including a complete list of current medications (You can download new patient forms here)
• Our policy is to collect the co-pay, co-insurance and deductibles at the time of service. We accept cash, check, Visa, MasterCard and Discover.
• If you’re younger than 18, you must have a parent or guardian accompany you to sign your paperwork.
• If you are an adult who is unable to sign the consent, you must have someone with you who is authorized to sign on your behalf.
• Due to Indiana Law, if you have a legal Power of Attorney who makes your medical decisions, we are required to obtain their consent to treat you and bill your insurance. Please make sure your Power of Attorney is either with you or that we are able to reach them by phone prior to your appointment. Also, if possible, bring a copy of the legal documents so that we may keep documentation in your medical record.
Due to new government regulation, we must inform you, that our physicians have partial ownership in the EyeCare Consultants Surgery Center. You will be given a form the day of your appointment entitled "Patient's Rights and Notification of Physicians Ownership" to sign.